A bounty system that is designed to be used in conjunction with RustNET terminals.
- Required Dependencies:
// Some notes on BountyNET
- The bounty menu can be accessed from any terminal (public or non-public)
- Bounties rewards can be set in the form of items, RP or economics (adjustable in the config)
- Players can only place 1 bounty on any one person
- Players can not claim or place bounties on clan members or friends
- Players can cancel any bounties they have placed at any time
- When a bounty has been completed players can claim their rewards via the bounty menu
- Players can view all active bounties
- There is a leaderboard for the most wanted players (based on time they have eluded death) and the top bounty hunters
bountynet.use - Required to access the bounty menu
bountynet.admin - Used to see admin options in bounty menu (such as cancelling any bounty)
// Console Commands
bounty view <target name or ID> - View active bounties on the specified player
bounty top - View the top 20 bounty hunters
bounty wanted - View the top 20 most wanted players
bounty clear <target name or ID> - Clear all active bounties on the specified player
bounty wipe - Wipe all bounty data
A note to new members who are making their first purchaseDismiss Notice
Once you have made your first purchase you will be unable to instantly download. Due to the recent influx of fraudulent purchases we now need to verify your account before we can grant access to download.
To verify your account/purchase please email email@example.com from the email address your PayPal account is registered to and state your ChaosCode username and the name of the plugin you have purchased.
Once this is done access to your download your purchase will be granted.
Please be aware that the verification process may take up to 24 hours!
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause
A bounty system that can only be access via a RustNET terminal